Friday, February 17, 2012

Scentsy Success

       My name is Debbie Parkin. I married my high school sweetheart, Ty, over 10 years ago. We have 4 boys ranging from ages 3 to 10 so I am a busy mom! My husband's job is great but we still weren't having the savings we wanted. Four boys are not cheap (which is why one of my hobbies is couponing!). We are trying to save up for their college fund and make sure that my husband and I are also taken care of in the future.We were always brainstorming ways to earn more money but still have me be at home with our boys.
       I had heard of Scentsy many times. I never owned any of their products - I had just seen lots of mini vans driving around with Scentsy's logo on them. I had never even gone to a Scentsy party before. Well, about a year ago, we were talking to some friends of ours and our dilemma of wanting to earn money and run our own business. Our friend casually mentioned that she know a woman who sell Scentsy and does very well with it. LIGHTBULB! We were convinced this is what we should do! It was an answer to many of our prayers.
       We paid $99 to start. ($99 dollars, that's all!) I was so excited when that Scentsy box showed up on my porch! For that $99 I got so much fun stuff! A full-size warmer, a Scentsy bar, room spray, a Scent Circle, fragrance foam, and many things to help jump-start our business. It made me so excited to start! I used these items myself and studied online about these amazing Scentsy products. I grew confident in the company and in myself. I was ready to share it with everybody I knew!
      When I first told people I sold Scentsy, their faces literally lit up! They would say things like, "Oh I love my Scentsy Warmer!" and "I need to order stuff from you!" It was so easy to get the word out and have everyone acknowledge that they know about Scentsy and what high quality Scentsy products are. It was also easy to get parties and orders coming in!  I had my first party within 2 days of signing up!
     If you are like me and want to save for your future or you have something you want to splurge on yourself  (for me it was new office furniture!) Scentsy is a great way to make those dreams and goals come true! Join my Scentsy team! For only $99 you will be able to jump-start your own business. And I will be there every step of the way for you. As your Scentsy sponsor I promise to respond to your emails or calls efficiently and fast! I want to see you succeed as I have. If you have any questions or wish to order, please feel free to contact me! I am here to help!

1 comment:

  1. Great post and blog! My daughter and I saw the Scentsy bears at a local vendor show recently and she was so delighted :).

    ~Janette
    http://www.directsalesnaturalproducts.com

    ReplyDelete